The Be Young Difference
Be Young essential oils are truly 100% pure, therapeutic grade oils. They have been tested and verified to meet the stringent E.O.B.B.D. therapeutic oil standards. These oils are not found in any store. Be Young essential oils are only available online. As quality is of the utmost importance, some oils may be occasionally out of stock.
Be Young ships directly within the United States only. If you live outside the U.S., you must use an international reshipping service such as www.myus.com. Please see the shipping FAQ below for details.
How to Order Be Young Oils:
Most people choose to purchase as a retail customer (also called “Product Partners”). You pay retail price and there are no minimum orders or monthly autoship requirements. However, if you setup an autoship, you can save up to 20% and you get to decide how often your products are shipped.
If you are asked who referred you to Be Young, please tell them Michelle Moore ID #1422.
How to order as a Retail Customer:
- Visit our Be Young shopping cart by clicking here.
- You should see “Embrace Health Inc” at the top of the website.
- You’ll notice various product categories on the left sidebar including: Essential Oils, Essential Oil Packs, Bath and Body, Supplements, etc.
- NOTE: Only the dark blue “Loyol” labeled oils are a supplement and ok for internal use. The Aeroma labeled oils are NOT for internal use.
- Click “Add” to select items you’d like to get. Then click on the “Cart” (the shopping cart icon at the top of the page) and then “Checkout”.
- If you are a new customer, fill out the section under “New Product Partner”.
- Our “Referring Customer #” is 1422. This will connect you to our account and support.
- For returning customers click here to login into your product partner account using the “Product Partner Login” button. Enter your information to access your account.
If you have any issues placing your online order, please call us at 888-660-8944 and we’ll help you through the steps to become a retail Product Partner.
How to Order as a Distributor:
Distributors or “Product Advocates” get wholesale prices on products, but terms and conditions may apply. Be sure to read the distributor requirements during your sign-up process.
- To enroll as a distributor during your first order, complete the New Product Partner form here first.
- After you created your Product Partner account you’ll see a drop down menu on the top navigation bar. Choose the option “Upgrade to Product Advocate.” Follow the steps to complete your distributor registration.
- For existing customers, log into your Product Partner account here.
- After you login into your Product Partner account you’ll see a drop down menu on the top navigation bar. Choose the option “Upgrade to Product Advocate”
If you have any issues placing your online order, please call us at 888-660-8944 and we’ll help walk you through the steps to become a Distributor.
What’s the difference between the LOYOL and AEROMA lines of Be Young oils?
Be Young’s oils come in two different versions: Loyol and Aeroma. All LOYOL oils are for internal use, including ingesting, cooking and dietary supplement use. The Aeroma oils are for non-internal use, including skin application, bathing, air diffusing, laundry, sanitizing and personal care product uses.
Can you find other oils online that are less expensive?
95% of essential oil on the market today are inferior oils made with chemical fragrances, artificial additives and diluents and potentially toxic chemical residues. With something as important as your health, I wouldn’t trust them. You get what you pay for when it comes to oils.
Less expensive usually means less effective. Virtually all oils labeled as “pure” and therapeutic can be legally diluted to 50% essential oil. And, many therapeutic and “pure” oils are also adulterated, impure and contain dangerous chemical residues.
Be Young’s oils are not diluted, are therapeutic, are EOBBD tested, wild-crafted or organic, and are free from toxic chemicals and pesticides. These are by far the best oils I have found.
Does Be Young ship outside the United States?
Be Young does not ship directly outside the U.S. However, you can still get Be Young oils outside the United States by using an international reshipping service. You can use www.myus.com to set up a U.S. address to which Be Young can ship your order. Then your order will be forwarded to your international address by the reshipping service. For applicable orders, Be Young may offer free shipping to your www.myus.com U.S. address so that you avoid a double charge for shipping.
Why are some oils out of stock?
Be Young uses only the highest quality essential oil sources, many of which are small farms and in remote areas with limited distribution. Therefore, some essential oils may be temporarily out of stock from time to time. And often times, oils are really in stock even though the website says “out of stock”. Be Young has been growing quickly and the web site isn’t updated as often as it could be. If you find an oil labeled as “out of stock”, call Be Young to verify if it is or not.
I formed a relationship with Dana Young, founder of Be Young oils many years ago because of his dedication to purity and his high quality essential oil line. I became an affiliate (ID# 1422) with Be Young Total Health and I receive a commission from sales of certain items if you click through and purchase from Be Young Total Health, but the price is the same for you. As our business has grown, so have the associated costs with running and maintaining it, and commissions help offset these costs. I stand firmly behind any product listed on my site, I use these products and I also recommend them to our family and friends.