Scientific Name: Betula lenta
North American birch is extracted from the fragrant inner bark and twigs of the tree. Birch oil is the real source of ‘oil of wintergreen’ essential oil, used in chewing gum, breath mints and many quality medicinal products.
Therapeutic birch essential oil (Betula lenta) from Be Young is sourced from the U.S.A from an indigenous, wild-crafted state.
Birch Oil Benefits
- Powerful astringent. Often used in skin tonics.
- Counter-irritant. Helpful for arthritis, sore or stiff muscles, bruises, and bone and joint pain.
- Nervous system. Relaxes, assists with cramps and has an invigorating effect on the mind.
Birch Essential Oil Use
- Topical. Commonly diluted but often used undiluted on the skin for quick support.
- Diffusion. Produces a refreshing scent for air diffusing.
- Massage. Excellent for soothing and therapeutic massage.
Always test a small amount of any essential oil first for sensitivity or allergic reaction. Do NOT use if pregnant. Harmful in strong concentrations, always dilute.
10mL bottle. Prices subject to change without notice.
Be Young Essential Oils
All Be Young essential oils are 100% pure, therapeutic quality, E.O.B.B.D. tested oils that are wild-crafted or organic sourced whenever possible. Be Young offers both member pricing (free to join) and retail pricing.
Note: This information is for educational purposes only, and it is not guaranteed to be complete.